About our company
1997 Planet Logic was formed, 17 years later we continue to flourish. While many tech companies have come and gone with the dot com boom and bust; Planet Logic has become a leader in Healthcare Cloud Hosting and continues to grow daily.
Planet Logic was founded as a programming/development and web hosting provider primarily serving the northern New Jersey and New York markets. By providing reliable services with excellent customer service and support, Planet Logic grew to cover the majority of the US by 2004. Planet Logic expanded into medical application hosting in 2009 and has since become one of the leading medical application hosting providers in the US.
Now Planet Logic specializes in custom healthcare hosting solutions, dedicated & shared clouds, co-location and managed data center services.
Since November 2011 we have focused on and developed several cloud solutions for EMR/EHR/PM software companies. Several of the cloud clients are EMR/EHR/PM software companies that have white label hosted clouds with several thousand monthly subscription based user accounts. The Health Care cloud sector continues to grow as a service offering.
Data Center Partners
We have 2 Data Center partners Net Access Corporation for east coast operations in New Jersey and ViaWest for west coast operations with 2 locations in Nevada. Both of which we lease floor space from. Our partnership started with Net Access in 1996 and ViaWest in 2010. Planet Logic also owns and manages all equipment that is located in the Data Centers.
Our Data Centers offer piece of mind with redundant UPS and Generator backed power, redundant HVAC systems, and high-speed connections provided over redundant connections – all in a highly secured environment.
- HIPAA Compliance with physical, biometric, and electronic data security
- Eliminate costly capital expenditures on servers, software licenses and maintenance
- 24/7 monitoring and support by expert technicians
- Redundant systems, power, connectivity, and cooling/span>
- Over a decade of critical systems management experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience reduces costs and implementation time
- Instant and secure access to patient information from anywhere in the world
- You own and control all of your data
- Cloud hosting solutiond with strong uptime Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Improve Medical Outcomes and Reduce Costs by Automating Clinical and Administrative Record-Keeping
East Coast – New Jersey
17 years experience
The New Jersey data center meets or exceeds the specifications of a Tier 3 data center as defined by The Uptime Institute.
West Coast – Nevada
17 years experience
The Nevada data center meets or exceeds the specifications of a Tier 4 data center as defined by The Uptime Institute.